No Experience High School graduates are welcome
Suite 204, Makati Executive Tower 2, Cor. Dela Rosa-Medina Sts., Makati, Metro Manila
PANAY NEWS INCORPORATED
Panay News is the No.1 regional newspaper in Western Visayas both in readership and circulation with more than 50 regular employees and 20 freelancers. The first Ilonggo newspaper founded on April 7, 1981 and remains to be the most preffered brand by the advertisers for 38years.
Our Manila branch office is located at Suite 204, Makati Executive Tower 2, Cor. Dela Rosa-Medina Sts., Makati City.
Is in need of:
LIAISON OFFICER (Manila Base)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to collect and issue official receipts to all payment received from Panay News clients.
- Responsible in doing all bank transactions.
- Delivers billings statement and written notices to the clients.
- Pick up documents and newspaper at the airport .Responsible in delivering newspaper to Malacañang, House of Senate, Congress, agencies and direct clients across Manila.
- With driver’s license and knows how to drive a motorcycle.
- High School or College undergrad is also considered.
- With an ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Has a strong initiative and know how to prioritize assigned tasks.
- Willing to travel anywhere in Manila area.
- Must be trustworthy.
How to Apply
All interested applicants can email their resume and other credentials to [email protected] or call 0917 -1001211 look for Ms. Haydee Baltazar