Project Management Officer
2 to 4 Years Experience
L&I Building 817 EDSA, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila
WEBCAST TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Is currently looking for:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, or any related course.
- At least two (2) years of relevant project management, customer support, account management, or business analysis experience.
- Preferably with experience in the IT, logistics, or supply chain industry
- Strong process, value, and a results orientation.
- Strategic thinker who can provide creative solutions for complex issues.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Amenable to travel, as needed.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and closing of the project, ensuring that the stated project objectives are accomplished, and project value is realized by the stakeholders.
- Establish project plan based on clear project objectives and requirements as agreed with stakeholders.
- Manage project scope, budget, resources, schedule, monitoring and reporting.
- Manage project team, providing task and technical leadership, and holds team accountable by ensuring results are delivered as planned.
- Provide periodic reports on project progress and other project-specific information to stakeholders.
- Build credibility and establish a collaborative rapport with key stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Facilitate change management to enable to shift to a value-based project management.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Assistant Manager for Project Management Group.