Business Development Officer (Elastic)
2 to 4 Years Experience
L&I Building 817 EDSA, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila
WEBCAST TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Is currently looking for:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (ELASTIC)
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or any Business courses
- At least 3 years of experience in selling enterprise software/complex business software
- Computer skills for documentation
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written; English and Filipino; on the telephone and in-person)
- Strong presentation skills
- Relates well with others in a professional and courteous manner
- Customer oriented and comfortable in field work
- Establish close effective relationships, coordinate and promote sales plans and strategies to selected clients and partners.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with corporate sales, product/solutions development group, and project management groups.
- Create a rolling sales pipeline that will help in accomplishing Elastic sales revenue goals.
- Act as the primary point of contact to selected customers by handling all communications, determining sales strategy and do follow-up and negotiating and closing deals.
- Progress and complete assigned tasks and projects as required in the business planning process.
- Participate and lead where appropriate in the development, implementation, and evaluation of strategic plans, business plans, and operational policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports in various aspects in sales cycle.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the company’s Elastic products and services as well as knowledge of the company’s workflows and business processes.
- Write proposals, assisting with job estimates and briefing the technical teams.
- Responsible for scoping, planning, executing, and monitoring projects.
- Represent the client’s interest and agreeing on project objectives.
- Ensure the client’s expectations are met and delivered within standards, timely project completion and within budget.