Managerial / Supervisory
Velprint Corp.Established in 1979 | 51-200 employees
688 Road 1, Tandang Sora Ave., Old Balara, Quezon City, Metro Manila
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible in sourcing, canvassing, selection and negotiation for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms delivery and services.
- Ensure the competent quality execution of purchasing duties in compliances to specification standards and Company regulations. This includes processing purchase orders, forwarding invoices to Accounting and observing proper coordination with all relevants parties,
- Coordinates with suppliers and sub-contractors by ensuring orders are delivered to site on time.
- Handlges and resilves claims with vendors for defects, shortages/missing parts and other issues.
- Source out new suppliers, sub-contractors, materials and parts as needed.
- Responsible for administrative works such as documentation and maintenance of updated pricing data/purchasing records and executing reportorial duties such as KPM and BSC reports.
- Conducts fair evaluation of current company-accredited suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Participate in ISO-related programs.
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills, Negotiating Skills, Highly Resourceful, Team Player, Analytical Skills, Can work under pressure, Supply Chain, Inventory/Logistics Management, Material/Warehouse Management
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Publishing/Printing is required for this position