Logistics and Warehouse Dept Supervisor
Managerial / Supervisory
Km 124 Maharlika Highway Brgy Isabang Tayabas, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Our Company, TANTUCO ENTERPRISES, INC. is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality RBD Coconut Oil, Vegetable Shortening, Margarine and RBD Palm Olein carrying the brand names: EXORA, EL CIELO and APPROVED in the Philippines. Other products include Crude Coconut Oil, Coconut Fatty Acid Distillate, Copra Cake, Coconut methyl ester and Glycerine for Industrial Use.
Work location will be at Km 124 Maharlika Highway Brgy Isabang Tayabas Quezon.
LOGISTICS AND WAREHOUSE DEPT SUPERVISOR
Salary Range: Negotiable, minimum of 16k per month
Job Details below:
Line Manager: Plant Manager
Department: Logistics and Warehouse
Objective: The Logistics and Warehouse Supervisor has the overall responsibility for maintaining the desired level of inventory of raw materials and finished goods, movement of incoming materials, issuance to various departments and deliveries of finished goods to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Material Handling and Inventory Control
1. Participates in the Production Planning Committee providing the status of raw materials and supplies under his custody and the level of finished goods available for sale.
2. Prepares purchase requisition of raw materials and factory supplies as agreed on the Production Plan.
3. Designs methods and procedures on safe materials handling and storage to avoid losses and to reduce costs.
1. Implements procedures in receiving raw materials and supplies and ensuring that they conform to the right quantity and timeliness of delivery.
2. Implements procedures related to the dispensing/issuing of raw materials to production and factory supplies to other departments while ensuring that they conform to standard quantity and specifications.
3. Implements the proper storage of raw materials classified as approved, quarantined or rejected.
4. Implements the standard practice of FIFO to avoid material spoilage or deterioration.
5. Applies standard procedures in the loading of finished goods from storage to tankers for delivery to customer.
1. Trains material handlers on specific tasks related to materials sampling, receiving, storage, issuance and dispensing of finished goods to customers.
2. Provides specific instruction regarding work assignments.
3. Allocates the optimum number of manpower required to meet production schedules and finish goods deliveries to customers.
4. Coordinates with the Purchasing Department regarding requisitions and arrival of raw materials and supplies.
5. Coordinates with Sales personnel regarding the arrival of tankers and schedule of deliveries to customers.
6. Monitors the location of delivery tankers while in transit going to depot of customers.
1. Determines capabilities of each employee on specific tasks assigned to them.
2. Implements necessary intervention to upgrade skills and competencies.
3. Audits employees’ individual performance in accordance to set standards.
4. Recommends the appropriate action to be taken based on personnel performance assessment.
5. Monitors usage of materials and supplies according to standard use.
6. Monitors consumption of controlled chemicals according to the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency requirements.
7. Performs other job related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering or related course.
- With at least one (1) year relevant experience in Logistics/Warehousing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be computer literate.
- Can handle and supervise a group of work force.
- Aggressive, displays leadership capability, a team player, a motivator and resourceful.
- Proactive and can work with minimal supervision.