Financial Services Officer
1 Year or less Experience
3rd Floor Majalco Building Benavidez cor Trasierra Sts. Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
FINANCIAL SERVICES OFFICER
Section/Dept: Structured Finance
Reports to: Head of Structured Finance
Coordinates with: LCPU, Credit & Collection, Legal, Operations (Internal); Banks & other Financial Institutions (External)
- Responsible for soliciting and maintaining clients for the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Directly in- charge of new business development and account management of the assigned loan facilities.
- Maintains business relationships with existing clients;
- Negotiates with borrowers regarding new loans and drawdowns to be made against existing credit lines;
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Books and monitors loan transactions;
- Prepares credit term sheets, if necessary;
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Helps design new loan products and improve on existing ones;
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Do field work as much as possible to market the product.
- Coordinates with other department concerned;
- Other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time that will support organizational goals and objectives
- Min. Education: Graduate of any Business Course
- Min. Experience:
- With at least 1-2 years experience as Account Officer/ Sales Officer involved in Solicitation of new accounts and management of existing ones, preferably from a finance company or bank specializing in retail and corporate loans.
- Has knowledge in basic accounting.
- Functional Competencies:
- Demonstrates technical marketing skills and product knowledge of financial services, particularly lending.
- Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Database Skills, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible
- Core Competencies: Integrity, Diligence, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Selflessness
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
3rd Floor Majalco Building Benavidez cor Trasierra Sts.
Legaspi Village Makati, Metro Manila