Equity Research Analyst
3rd Floor Majalco Building Benavidez cor Trasierra Sts. Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST
Section/Dept: Equity Research
Reports to: Equity Research Manager
Coordinates with: Sales and Distribution
- The analyst will perform detailed and focused research on his/her assigned business industry and companies. The analyst will also work closely with other departments in the other organization on specific projects as required. Details of the work is provided below.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Phil. Equity markets and the sectors/companies assigned.
- Maintain management/investor relations contact in companies under coverage and interact with them regularly. Participate in assigned companies’ road shows, briefing and other related events.
- Conduct detailed research on the assigned sectors/companies and generate investment ideas for clients.
- Publish detailed daily equity reports (i.e., Morning Markets, USI Daily and Street Talk) and company updates on assigned sector/companies.
- Assist the department in maintaining/updating/developing databases and periodical reports, as well as assisting in making client’s presentation.
- Provide training to junior analyst/trainees as and when required.
- Other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time that will support org goals/objectives.
- Min. Education: Formal professional education, preferably in economics, finance and/or related disciplines
- Min. Experience: Fresh graduates can apply, but preferably with 1 year equity research experience in both buy-side/sell-side capacity.
- Functional Competencies:
- Good communication skills (both written and oral English),
- Strong Analytical and conceptual skills encompassing finance and other related area,
- Basic understanding about various valuation approaches and method.
- Core Competencies: Integrity, Diligence, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Selflessness
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
3rd Floor Majalco Building Benavidez cor Trasierra Sts.
Legaspi Village Makati, Metro Manila