Customer Care Associate - Helpline
1 Year or less Experience
Makati, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE- HELPLINE
- Responsible for prompt, accurate and effective handling of healthcare related telephone inquiries and concerns.
- Handles explanation of benefits and limitations of coverage to members for inpatient and outpatient availments through calls, texts, and emails.
- Receives, attends to, and records telephone inquiries, concerns and feedbacks; elevates complex complaints from clients to immediate superior.
- Coordinates with Liaison officers and backroom staff in order to effectively address client concerns.
- Issues Letter of Authority/control number for hospital admissions and releases diagnostic control numbers for approved diagnostic procedures.
Work Schedule: Rotating Shift schedule
- ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
- College degree preferably Nursing or any medical related courses
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- With experience in HMO setting
- COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills
- Service orientation and relationship management skills
- Analytical skill
- Problem sensitivity
Required Manpower: 10-Makati