Medical Reviewer of Records
eData Services Phils., Inc.With business certificates | 201-500 employees
Makati, Metro Manila
EDATA SERVICES PHILS., INC.
Is currently looking for:
MEDICAL REVIEWER OF RECORDS
The Medical Reviewer of Records is responsible for reviewing and analyzing documents pertaining to an individual, and composing accurate and complete reviews of records, either by paraphrasing or quoting the original documents, utilizing the Client guidelines.
- Coordinates with the production supervisor and other reviewers with regard to job assignment.
- Constructs clear and accurate reviews of records that conform to the guidelines of each client, and submits the reviews for edit within a specified period.
- Meets a target production output or quota and a quality standard to be set by management.
- Occasional duties include (a) setting and developing guidelines for new clients (as assigned), and (b) printing of source documents.
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree, in any medical allied course (Nursing, Physical Therapy, Medical Technology, Radiologic Technology, Biology, Psychology, Nutrition and Dietetics)
- Computer literate, must have good skills in MS Office applications
- Above-average English communications skill both oral and written.
- Experience in working in a call center handling healthcare is an advantage
- Willing to work on Shifting Schedule
- Willing to work in Makati area