Internal Audit Specialist
2 to 4 Years Experience
Aeon Credit Service (Philippines) Inc.Established in 2013 | 501-1000 employees
5th Floor Hanston Square 17, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
AEON CREDIT SERVICE (PHILIPPINES) INC.
Is currently looking for:
INTERNAL AUDIT SPECIALIST
This position ensures completion of detailed audit program assigned by the Internal Audit (IA) Team Leader and assists in the documentation of the audit results to achieve audit objectives set within the individual audit engagement as provided in the approved Annual Audit Plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Executes specified audit procedures and compiles working papers and evidence gathered by following documentation provided in the approved/prescribed Audit Program and Internal Audit Manuals
- Inspects information systems (e.g., HRIS, Quickbooks, etc.), account books and for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions
- Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies
- Communicates or assists in communicating with external parties when necessary to obtain relevant information (e.g., confirmation from customer or supplier, inquiry from overseas audit)
- Prepares draft audit report covering specific audit procedures assigned by IA Team Leader
- Ensures adequate focus on continuing professional development by seeking appropriate education and training opportunities and by pursuing professional certifications relevant to internal auditing
- Education: Graduate of BS Accountancy or Internal Auditing
- Knowledge and Experience: At least 2 years relevant experience; Fresh graduate with good scholastic record or CPA or CIA license is welcome to apply.
- Skills and Competencies: Good communication skills along with good or developing negotiation skills; knowledgeable in fundamentals of IT Auditing; strong organization and follow up skills; ability and willingness to travel domestically; ability to observe and understand business processes; solid listening skills and ability to identify deficiencies or gaps; team player; ability to give and follow instructions accurately and efficiently; keen to details; proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired outcome
Work Location: 5th Floor Hanston Square 17, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center Pasig City. Walking distance from SM Megamall near Lourdes School.
Perks and Benefits
- Above Manila rate and with monthly motor allowance
- HMO, Allowances, Performance Incentives, Retirement Benefit, Leave Credits and more.