Quality Assurance Manager
Managerial / Supervisory PHP 25,000 - 50,000 per month
All Coconuts Organics Corp.With business certificates| Established in 2015 | 51-200 employees
Unit 11B Eight Forbes Tower Eight, Forbes Road, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
ALL COCONUTS ORGANICS CORP.
Is currently looking for:
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Quality Assurance Managers strive to bring out the best in their companies. They work tirelessly to ensure that their employees, products, services, and processes meet the needs of their clients
These managers must be analytical and creative, always coming up with new ways to satisfy needs and encourage workers. They help design enforce quality controls in order to maintain company standards. They also help communicate expectations to employees and provide coaching and corrective action when needed. Quality assurance managers must be excellent communicators with a strong desire to help others
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth
- Assist in the recruiting process
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met
- Create reports to track progress
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends
- Bachelor’s degree such as BS Chemistry, BS Biology, BS Chemical Engineer, BS Food Technology or Associate’s with experience in the field
- 7+ years QA experience in a production and manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a supervisory role in production and manufacturing environment
- With knowledge in Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Working knowledge of HACCP, GMP, FSMS, QMS, SSOP, FSSC requirements and standards.
- A working knowledge of quality improvement tools and techniques.
- Proficiency with MS operating systems and software.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical documents.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and complex problem solving skills.
- The ability to develop partnerships and influence.
- Ability to work independently and has strong team building skills.
- An understanding of the principles of configuration management and document control.
- Basic statistical analysis competence
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
All Coconuts Organics Corp.
Unit 11B Eight Forbes Tower Eight, Forbes Road,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila