2 to 4 Years Experience
Steag State Power Inc.
20/F Yuchengco Tower RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Ave., Makati, Metro Manila
STEAG STATE POWER INC.
STEAG State Power, Inc. (SPI) is a world-class energy company and a leader in advanced coal power generation technology. Its strengths are efficiency, reliability, safety, innovativeness and responsibility. It was established in 1995 as a special – Purpose Company created to own, finance, construct, operate and maintain the 210 MW (net) Mindanao Power Plant in Misamis Oriental. The power plant supplies 20% of the island’s electricity needs and has thus far helped in the socio-economic development of the region. SPI is principally owned by STEAG GmbH which is Germany’s 5th largest electricity producer and a market leader in biomass power plant. With more than 70 years experience in the power industry, STEAG GmbH has developed into a successful service provider in the design, engineering, construction and operation of power plants in Germany, Turkey, Columbia and the Philippines. At the moment, it operates 13 power stations with an aggregate capacity of about 9,000 megawatts. STEAG GmbH has also positioned itself well in the opportunity-rich growth market for renewable energies.
SPI is seeking for highly qualified candidates for the positions:
- Invoice, statement of account preparation
- Preparation of BOI and SEC reports
- Bank Instruction preparation and monitoring
- Knowledgeable on Tax/Statutory reporting, Tax audits and tax compliance
- Balance sheet accounts Analysis and reconciliation on Input VAT, Output VAT; Expanded withholding tax, creditable tax, final withholding tax
- Review of importation lodged by broker
- Monthly financial statements closing i.e. power purchases amortization, interest accruals, loan payments, fund transfer, intercompany transactions, reconciliation
- Balance sheet accounts Analysis and reconciliation on A/R, A/P
- Vendor payment processing
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or similar business course
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With at least 3 years work experience in an accounting/ finance environment
- With hands-on experience with SAP and Proficient in Microsoft office
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their CV’s to:
Steag State Power Inc.
The HR Department
20/F Yuchengco Tower RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Ave.
Makati, Metro Manila