Associate Logistics Partner
No Experience High School graduates are welcome
Marvel Trucking Solutions, Inc.
Pasig, Metro Manila
MARVEL TRUCKING SOLUTIONS, INC
Established in 2016 and formalized in 2017, we started out with four trucks and now, two years later we have quintupled the number of our fleet
To become a reliable leading provider of logistics platform in the Philippines where our customers and employees are our partners.
1. To be a solutions-provider to our business partners
2. To develop employees’ competence through continuous training and education
Is currently looking for:
ASSOCIATE LOGISTICS PARTNER
The Associate Logistics Partner supports the Logistics Partner Specialist by loading and accurately delivering the client’s products or equipment. He also is in charge of all documents and paperwork needed for the team’s smooth, excellent and correct deliveries
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Unload products at customer location and place in appropriate storage facility (i.e.: cooler or dry storage area).
• Properly use double-count techniques to ensure accurate delivery of product.
• Properly use unloading techniques to ensure safety of self and others and to eliminate damage to product.
• Properly use customer service best practices to ensure consistent quality service to our customers.
• Accurately complete delivery documentation according to company procedure to ensure timely processing of credits, shorts, etc.
• Properly use accessory equipment such as ramps, load-locks, straps, and parking hand trucks to ensure safety and minimal maintenance costs.
• Provide professional and accurate completion of load evaluation paperwork to provide constructive feedback to warehouse teammates.
• Read, analyze, and interpret general invoices, delivery sheets, and technical procedures, write reports, and complete time sheets.
• Check pallets to ensure acceptable safe conditions for delivery prior to loading truck.
• Document start and end times at each stop for productivity purposes.
• Provide world class customer service.
• Assist the Logistics Partner Specialist to spot danger when driving truck in reverse.
• Store equipment and supplies in an effort to keep the truck organized.
• Cleans inside of truck
• In case of an accident or other emergency the Associate Logistics Partner is responsible to set road flares or warning triangles, etc.
• Other duties may be assigned by Management
Minimum Skills and Requirements
• High School graduate or equivalent. Warehouse experience is helpful but not required.
• Have strong communication skills with ability to communicate with management team, drivers, and customers.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to read maps, labels, invoices, and manifests.
• Have mathematical ability, specific to adding, subtracting, and verifying quantities of product.
• Assist with dispatch preparation and route return process.
• Strong customer service orientation
• Must possess a positive and professional appearance and attitude
• Able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
• Must have valid SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig numbers