1 Year or less Experience
Ancar MotorsWith business certificates
Azure Business Center 1197 EDSA, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Our business is in marketing of imported and reconditioned Japanese trucks, special-purpose vehicles such as tractor head, tanker, dump and fire trucks, SUVs, and heavy equipment. Our company carries Isuzu, Hino, Fuso, Toyota, Mitsubishi, and Suzuki brands of reliable quality and performance in the Japanese and Philippine market. Types of body include standard flat bed, low- or high-dropside, palletized, stake-body. Our company can also provide the standard aluminum van to wing-van type and customized chiller and freezer vans and any customized body and/or unit preferred.
- Candidate must have completed at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate in any automotive related field.
- Must have passed the National Certificate II
- Must be knowledgeable on automotive repair, troubleshooting and metal fabrication.
- Should have at least one (1) year of working experience specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates with high potential and has the willingness to learn are also welcome to apply.
- Willing to work in nearby Central Luzon provinces.