Managerial / Supervisory
Lhoopa Inc.With business certificates
Unit 1404 Paragon Plaza EDSA corner Reliance Street, Reliance St., Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
- Oversee with day to day operations and in the various human resource functions and duties
- Fully responsible for the development of the recruitment process and the implementation of recruitment innovations.
- Develops, revises, and amends job descriptions as necessary before posting job vacancies on the Internet
- Ensures all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Develops a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Builds networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Approve prospective short lists and new hires
- Develop and plan prospecting strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email, telephone, social media, local events) to establish relationships and expand applicant pool.
- Ensure database is maintained with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
- Conducts initial interviews, approve prospective short lists, new hires and facilitates job offers.
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates relating to recruitment & talent management
- Develop strategies on employer branding
- Identify, attract and acquire qualified candidates
- Oversee pre-employment and on boarding processes.
- Provide periodical statistics pertinent to continuing organizational development needs (manpower reports, turnover rate)
- Make recommendations as needed on process improvement and tools needed to drive successful recruitment.
- Handle special assignments or any other duties as assigned by management.
- Weekly reporting of recruitment metrics.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree in Social Science/Sociology, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in supervisory or managerial role in the related field is required for this position..
- Must Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- With extensive knowledge in recruitment
- With extensive background in leading Manpower / Placement agency is an advantage
- Can work under minimal supervision and able to handle multi-tasking
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very organized and keen in details
- Manages competing demands and changing priorities
- Applicant must be willing to work in Mandaluyong
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Unit 1404 Paragon Plaza EDSA corner Reliance Street,
Reliance St Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Kindly look for MAYETTE of HR