2 to 4 Years Experience
CATS Motors, Inc.With business certificates
1008 EDSA Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila
CATS MOTORS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
The Final Controller is responsible for final inspection of repairs carried out on vehicles. He ensures that all customer concerns and diagnosis are addressed and handled with high standards and quality for customer satisfaction.
Key Results Area
A. Conduct Final Inspection
- Review the work performed based on repair order and diagnosis
- Check all activities performed on the vehicle for eventual dependencies
- Conduct Final Inspection
- Conduct function tests for selected works
- Check for existence of any open issues
- Coordinate with supervisor on each completed repair order
- Conduct Test Drive
B. Document test results and authorize rectification of deficiencies
- Document in workshop order all performed function tests and test results
- Specify deficiencies found
- Document/prepare report to Diagnostic Technician and Job Controller workshop technician errors and/or quality issues on repair conducted.
- Define further procedure if deficiencies are determined
- Recommend rectification on parts found due for replacement
- Confer to Diagnostic Technician the final check on repair if diagnosed problem/s has been addressed / resolved.
C. Quality Report
- Perform and accomplish quality report
- Performs further check and recommend rectification on parts found due for replacement.
- Accomplish related tasks that workshop management may assign from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 2287 Pasong Tamo Ext.,Makati City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.