Automotive Service Advisor (3)
2 to 4 Years Experience
CATS Motors, Inc.With business certificates
1008 EDSA Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila
CATS MOTORS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR
The Service Advisor is mainly responsible in accepting vehicles, advising customers, conducting fault diagnosis and preparing repair order, tracking repair order, inspection-acceptance of repaired vehicles and handling over to customer. The Service Advisor is also responsible in coordinating with Receptionist in making entry in customer file/folder.
Key Results Area
A. Service Reception
- Prepares Workshop Order
- Receives customer telephone inquiry and provide cost estimate (if service maintenance)
- Prepares and conducts Service Reception
- Performs active reception (if available at service point).
- Performs Pre-diagnosis
- Prepares cost estimate, scope & type of work and timeframe.
- Determines warranty and/or goodwill
- Clarifies customer mobility issues.
- Informs the customer about any service offers available.
- Clarifies payment method.
- Completes Service Reception
- Sets as appointment with the customer for vehicles hand over.
- Arranges necessary service measures (if there’s any)
B. Offer / Quotation
- Prepares estimate, offers quotation and seek customer’s approval
C. Customer Advice
- Accepts vehicles for service maintenance, service repair and accident repair work (body & paint);
- Carries out diagnosis of vehicle making use of inspection and test facilities such as reception inspection pit, brake dynamometer, test bay; conducting road tests, as necessary;
- Informs customers on the condition of their vehicles as well as vehicle accessories, advising on the extent of work requiring to be carried out and estimating repair costs, as appropriate; obtaining information, if necessary, in parts store regarding stock of replacement parts and accessories. Conducting talks with vehicle appraisers/experts;
- Coordinates with CRO in providing information by phone to customers and accepting reservations;
D. Repair Order Preparation and Processing
- Prepares repair orders by using standard texts and flat rates, defining any warranty and goodwill work, agreeing with Workshop Manager in exceptional cases;
- Completes information address and data headers on work and inspection sheets for the workshop;
- Defines completion times/dates taking into account customer request; in agreement with workshop control room as appropriate;
- Conducting payment discussions with customer and noting likely level of costs on the repair order form for information of the bookkeeping department for vehicle release;
- Coordinates with the Billing Clerk in maintaining vehicle throughput book. Tracking progress of repairs in line with specified times/dates, together with relevant workshop personnel;
- Prepares write up of repair orders for vehicles booked in. Processing extension orders and agreeing, as need be, with the customer as well as agreeing any new completion time/date.
E. Order Completion
- Checks execution of workshop, ensures that the correct work was performed to the required standard of quality;
- Ensures that the customer’s vehicle is clean and in good condition;
- Checks cost acceptance and allocate invoice
- Checks documentation for completeness and correctness
- Documents unfinished work/parts
- Prepares workshop order for cost settlement
- Assess order items
- Ensures that schedule comments are kept;
- Initiates quality control procedures
- Generates pro-forma invoice
F. Vehicle Handover
- Prepares vehicle consulting
- Check if customer has particular wish on hand over method
- Clarify matters concerning findings/remedy
- Check additional recommended work
- Get information on unfinished work and parts avaialbility
- Explains to customer about the accomplished work, unfinished work and availability of pending parts (if there’s any).
- Explains in detail the pro-forma invoice to the customer
- Test drives after the repair if necessary of if desired by customer;
- Recommends additional work for items/parts due for replacement
- Hands over the vehicle personally or arranges another person to hand over the vehicle to the customer;
- Makes a completion mark on the under (such as for legal inspections);
- Informs the customer of service measures;
- Implements service point-specific support standards;
- Assumes responsibility for complains with high priority and processes them.
- Turn over replaced parts to customer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 1008 EDSA Greenhills,San Juan 1502 or 32nd st. cor. Rizal Dr. West Car Plaza, BGC, Taguig City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering / Automotive / Technical course or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
CATS MOTORS, INC.
1008 EDSA Greenhills
San Juan City, Metro Manila
We accept walk-in applicants from 8:30AM-10:00AM and from 1:00PM-4:00PM