2 to 4 Years Experience
CATS Motors, Inc.With business certificates
1008 EDSA Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila
CATS MOTORS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining and monitoring all workshop needs and requirements and performs administrative functions for the whole dealership.
A. Administrative Function
- Oversees and ensures that the office administrative functions of the organization unit to which assigned are effectively carried out;
- Responsible for all the reports needed by the Service Manager such as daily performance reports, workshop personnel attendance, incentive reports, budget report, etc.;
- Facilitates all documentary requirements needed by the dealership to complete its interdepartmental requirements such as medicare, travel budget request and liquidation, memo issuance coming from HR, Accounting, Office of President (OP), etc.;
- Attends to a variety of administrative details such as keeping informed of departmental/division activities, transmitting information, developing, implementing and interpreting policies and procedures and monitoring day to day operations of the functional area to which assigned.
- Performs a variety of administrative support duties such as negotiating pricing agreements with vendors for equipment, supplies, printing services and office equipment maintenance under established guidelines; processes bills and invoices for payment; prepares and transmits a variety of financial documents and maintains records of financial transactions; may oversee the collection and record keeping of and/or collect and account for fees and other monies collected
- Prepares correspondence, reports, forms, vouchers, work orders, and specialized documents related to the organizational unit to which assigned from drafts, notes, brief instructions, corrected copy, or dictated tapes; proofreads materials for accuracy, completeness, compliance with departmental policies.
- Prepares report for workshop analysis
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
B. Employee Assistance
- Act as an employee coordinator to other department eg. Accounting, HR, and others.
- May supervise staff, including determining workloads and schedules, evaluating staff performance, providing training and making hiring, promotion and disciplinary recommendation
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls requiring the use of judgment and the interpretation of policies, rules, procedures and ordinances.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Required skill(s): customer service and relationship management, inter personal skill, MS Office.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 1008 EDSA Greenhills,San Juan or 32nd st. cor. Rizal Dr., BGC, Taguig City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available