Parts Inventory Analyst (2)
Managerial / Supervisory
CATS Motors, Inc.With business certificates
1008 EDSA Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila
CATS MOTORS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
PARTS INVENTORY ANALYST
The Parts Analyst is responsible in analyzing and maintaining the appropriate stock level of inventory based on demand and forecast; to ensure the right quantities to keep on hand and to ensure parts availability upon request. Develop inventory plan to avoid low stock and overstocking.
Key Results Area
- Provide monthly inventory analysis to maintain appropriate stock level according to usage, seasonal promotions & ads.
- Initiate inventory activities to address discrepancies and gaps in the inventory.
- Performs economic order quantity (EOQ) and coordinate with Parts Coordinator for stock orders.
- Obtain information on parts supersession for accurate inventory analysis.
- Perform parts forecasting
- Interact and coordinate with dealer partsman for suggestions, concerns and issues related to parts orders (i.e. irregular demands, loss sales, etc.)
- Work with Parts Manager to maximize sales and reduce overstocks
- Develop programs as follows:
- Improve inventory turns
- Decrease slow moving parts
- Disposal of non-moving parts
- Perform order bank
- Generate and maintain monthly reports on inventory levels.
- Assist in inventory risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Performs inventory reconciliation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the Automotive Industry under Parts Department.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 1008 EDSA Greenhills,San Juan.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
CATS MOTORS, INC.
1008 EDSA Greenhills
San Juan City, Metro Manila
We accept walk-in applicants from 8:30AM-10:00AM and from 1:00PM-4:00PM