2 to 4 Years Experience
CATS Motors, Inc.With business certificates
1008 EDSA Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila
CATS MOTORS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
The Technical Specialist is mainly responsible for providing technical assistance toward quality and satisfactory service to all its dealers.
Key Results Area
A. Technical Support Diagnosis
- Provides hands-on solution daily to customers’ complaints regarding the vehicle by personally performing the procedures using basic tools such as Xentry/Star Diagnosis in response to dealers’ request for technical help;
- Provides step-by-step instructions daily or weekly through e-mail to all dealers as a means to solving customers’ complaints;
- Gathers new information daily through internet search using DSEA Program and forward these to all dealers in order to make them aware (e.g., Tips, Documents, Service Info);
- Gathers technical issues daily by analyzing all technical requests sent by the dealers in order to determine the frequency of the complaints and be able to research for possible solutions;
- Submits through e-mail technical report or product report to supervisors with the use of a Department Form as a way of updating superiors on actions taken to solve customers’ complaints;
- Assists during special events (e.g., service clinic special inspection) by closely coordinating with the technical representative from Daimler on their needs to ensure success of the event;
- Conducts personal visit twice a week to dealers’ workshop in order to provide advice on technical matters toward ensuring proper handling of the vehicle;
- Recommends workshop tools and equipment that conform to manufacturer specification needed in the dealership.
B. Reports Generation and Update
- Summarizes statistics on technical cases
- Documents all reports on technical cases
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must have coordinating skills, excellent communication skills, customer service competence and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 1008 EDSA Greenhills,San Juan.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
CATS MOTORS, INC.
1008 EDSA Greenhills
San Juan City, Metro Manila