Sales Manager (3)
Managerial / Supervisory
CATS Motors, Inc.With business certificates
1008 EDSA Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila
CATS MOTORS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Required skill(s): fundamental product knowledge on trucks and vans, sales and marketing skills, Financial Competency, Strategic Thinking, Negotiating skills, Excellent Leadership.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Conceptualizes, recommends and evaluates effectiveness of sales metrics to push the brand and create supplemental sales;
- Improves business tools and programs related to sales development and initiatives aligned in the overall sales plans to succeed in implementation phase and business growth;
- Achieve targets through sales planning and reporting process related to volume and pricing;
- Steer and develop all planning and reporting matters to ensure compliance and business ethics;
- Manage the strict implementation of internal controls : Sales Administration and Finance/Insurance Management;
- Check timelines of specific targets are promptly followed;
- Review, analyze, and approve the reservation, delivery and cancellation of vehicle sales for posting cross reference and discount management;
- Define pricing and support for special deals;
- Review revenue and selling expense sales system entries to monitor if revenue reflects the actual number of deliveries including discount and expense management in reference to the budget set for the month;
- Prepares reports on pre & post-delivery, Sales, Financial Review, sales metrics in support for the quarterly/annual business plans;
- Participates in difficult customer negotiations related to technical advice, delivery time and price.
- Evaluates performance & development of direct reports.