Legal and Recovery Assistant
1 Year or less Experience
AMA Rural Bank of Mandaluyong, Inc.
311 Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
AMA RURAL BANK OF MANDALUYONG, INC.
Is currently looking for:
LEGAL AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT
- College graduate, preferably legal business course.
- At least one (1) year experience with legal & skip tracing and/or surveillance repossession/recovery.
- Knowledgeable about banking rules and regulations.
- Must be analytical, team player and result-oriented
- Can work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills; know how to drive motorcycle.
- Must be willing to do field work
- Has an experience dealing with government agency such as but not limited to trial court, Registry of Deeds and Land Transportation Office
- Ensures that all information and documents needed in the repossession/recovery of the foreclosed/levied properties are accurate and complete.
- Conducts property investigation/skip tracing and/or surveillance of foreclosed/levied personal and real properties of delinquent borrowers;
- Monitor the recovery and collection follow-up with the delinquent borrowers to increase loan recovery probability.
- Performs liaison works such as delivery of demand letters, filing of court pleadings, implementation of court orders, coordination with court personnel and government/private agencies necessary to accomplish the assigned tasks.