Physical Education Administrative Assistant
1 Year or less Experience
The British School ManilaWith business certificates
36th St, Taguig, Metro Manila
THE BRITISH SCHOOL MANILA
The British School Manila has a requirement for a prospective member of the support staff who will take the position in February 2017.
PHYSICAL EDUCATION ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The holder of this position will support the administrative needs of Physical Education lessons and school sports with all related activities.
Specifically, the Physical Education Administrative Assistant
1. Assists the school in the management and organization of events, competitions, galas and other PE-related activities
2. Develops and improves PE’s administrative systems to increase efficiency and output.
- Holder of a relevant degree with above-average academic record from reputable universities.
- Proficient in MS office, databases and standard office equipment.
- Diligent, systematic and an effective team player.
- Has strong interpersonal skills, is willing to learn and can work under pressure.
- Excellent English communication skills,both verbal and written.
- Experience in coaching/sports mentoring is desirable but not required.
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment is an advantage.
The pay and benefits package in Philippine peso will be tailored based on the candidate’s qualifications.