Speech and Language Therapist
2 to 4 Years Experience
The British School Manila
36th St, Taguig, Metro Manila
THE BRITISH SCHOOL MANILA
The British School Manila has a requirement for a prospective member of the support staff who will take the position in August 2017.
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST
The holder of this position will offer comprehensive speech and language therapy services to BSM students.
Specifically, amongst all other tasks, the Speech and Language Therapist-
- Conducts assessments or screenings of students referred by the Learning Support Co-ordinator.
- Designs and implements individualised therapy intervention plans based on best practices.
- Consults directly with parents, teachers and other relevant educational professionals.
- Holder of a Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Speech-Language Pathology from accredited higher education institutions.
- Must have a certification from the Philippine Association of Speech Pathologists (PASP) or UK/EU/US equivalent.
- With minimum 2 years of clinical practice.
- Diligent, systematic, analytical and detail-oriented.
- People-oriented and possesses a high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment is an advantage.
The pay and benefits package in Philippine peso will be tailored based on the candidate’s qualifications.