Managerial / Supervisory
Thaison Builder & Developer Inc.With business certificates
2nd Floor EVJ Bldg, 21st Aquirre , BF Homes, Parañaque, Metro Manila
THAISON BUILDER & DEVELOPER INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Overall management of end to end recruitment process by job analysis,exit interviews.
- Compensations,benefits and payroll management
- Wage and Salary designing
- Handled and formulated trainings, seminars and orientation programs.
- Extensive experience on execution and maintenance of all the policies.
- Handled multiple labor cases and numerous workplace dispute, problem employees from rank and file to top management.
- Manage 201 files
- Organized and handled company related activities and programs.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains Management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Thaison Builder & Developer Inc.
2nd Floor EVJ Bldg, 21st Aquirre , BF Homes
Parañaque City, Metro Manila