Customer Relation Officer
2 to 4 Years Experience
Jaguar Philippines, Inc. & LR Phils Motors Inc.With business certificates
JLR Showroom, 32nd Street, Crescent Park Quest, Taguig, Metro Manila
JAGUAR PHILIPPINES, INC. & LR PHILS MOTORS INC.
Is currently looking for:
CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER
To deal with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner, ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of staff to achieve a high standard of customer satisfaction and cultivate business relationships
- Handles customer concerns, queries and complaints, and ensures that all concerns are recorded and resolved to achieve customer satisfaction and meet company standards. Elevates customer issues to Service Advisors, Customer Services Manager or Aftersales Manager and ensure appropriate action is taken in a timely manner.
- Establishes customer requirements in a thorough and courteous way
- If necessary, invite the customer to talk about a vehicle’s problem directly with the Technician to aid first time fix and improve customer satisfaction.
- To advise the Customer Services Manager of all customer and/or departmental problems.
- Conducts customer surveys to gather feedbacks regarding the services performed.
- Ensures all bookings, internal and external, are checked for outstanding recalls and results clearly recorded.
- To use the Service reservation system in order to load the Workshop to optimize its utilization.
- Develop the database together with the Database Administrator
- Maintenance of customer information on Dialog
- Maintenance and analysis of customer files (updating where necessary), and their use for customer care, and contact with inactive customers.
- Development of personal knowledge and experience in order to improve profitability, customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- To attend training courses and keep abreast with company and franchise developments
- Maintain effective communication both internally and externally.
- Liaise with Service Advisor and Customer Service Manager as to any customer concerns and request.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Minimum of 2 year experience as a Customer Service Officer from a reputable auto service center
- Good communication skills, fluent in English.
- Can understand and give instructions clearly.
- Pleasing personality, smart and alert
- Computer literate
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Willing to work on Saturday