HR Employee Relations Officer
2 to 4 Years Experience
Froehlich Tours Inc.
Palanyag Road Leonard Compound Brgy. San Dionisio Sucat, Parañaque, Metro Manila
FROEHLICH TOURS INC.
Is currently looking for:
HR EMPLOYEE RELATIONS OFFICER
The HR Employee Relations Officer is responsible for managing a range of activities related to employee relations and labor relations functions.
- All Employee/Labor Relations end-to-end tasks and responsibilities including:
- Gathering incident reports and information
- Preparing and managing documents and notices from Notice to Explain to Disciplinary Action
- Handling case investigation
- Reviewing and providing case solutions and decisions
- Conducting administrative hearings
- Serving and sign-off of documents and memorandums
- Handle inquiries and concerns regarding policies, procedures, and varied human resource issues
- Design and develop policies, procedures, regulations, and guidelines
- Manage employee performance reviews
- Manage employee exit process and procedures
- Improve, propose, and implement Employee Engagement activities
- Substantial knowledge of human resources policies/procedures and knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Must possess the ability to observe, evaluate, summarize, and apply policies and procedures in the problem-solving process
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of employees and management in a confidential and discreet manner
- Experience working with off-site employees and multiple work locations preferred
- Capable of providing viable business solutions regarding diverse human resources issues, employee concerns, etc.
- Ability to manage a high volume of employee relations cases while maintaining the utmost confidentiality
- Professional level business writing skills necessary
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Conflict Management, Organization, Multitasking, Time Management, Negotiation, Verbal and Written Communication, Interpersonal, Relationship Building, Coordination, Documentation
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.