QA Automation Specialist
2 to 4 Years Experience
Unit 2501 The Trade and Financial Tower, 32nd Street, 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
QA AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
- Responsible for writing, monitoring, executing and evaluating application tests with industry standard testing tools and scripting languages
- Produce Defect Metrics and reports on full QA progress and appropriately prioritize bugs/ issues with the QA manager and development lead.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Executes regression, stress and load testing.
- Work with developers to incorporate test frameworks
- Interpret and analyze detailed design documents outlining gaps and/or issues, assuring coverage of business requirements.
- Develop automated test scripts and compile feedback to improve the quality of deliverables.
- Test business rules for processes/products across applications and platforms with an end-to-end integration.
- Write testing scripts to develop programs that improve processing of access requests
- Work closely with other members of the Development Team and Marketing to review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test the quality of software products
- Develop, Assemble, and run test case builds
- Developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans and checklists
- Validate that programs are operating on clean, correct and useful data
Technical Skills / Tools:
- At least 1 year experience of Automation testing is required.
- Should be well versed with Client tools like JIRA and open source testing tools like Selenium, JMETER, Eclipse, SoapUI.
- 1-3 years overall QA experience
- 1-3 years strong SQL skills
- Strong understanding programming languages (PHP, JAVA, C++, etc.)
- Testing experience with large databases
- Work experience in technology-related field is an advantage
- Strong understanding of Quality Assurance concepts and methodologies
- Experience testing at the API level is an advantage
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
Professional attributes important to this role (i.e., Communication, written and oral):
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, from fields related to Computer Science, Information Technology
- Willing to work in a very challenging work environment
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priority tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently on assigned QA activities – doesn't need to be directed at all times
- Team player with good interpersonal relationship skills
- Proficient in English, both written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Applicant must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig