Quality Control Chemist (2)
2 to 4 Years Experience
DIC Philippines Inc
Bo. Bagumbayan, Tanyag, Taguig, Metro Manila
DIC PHILIPPINES INC.
Is currently looking for:
QUALITY CONTROL CHEMIST
- Counter check conformance by Production Operator to the formulas, codes and specifications of the batch ticket and checks that all addition in the formula are reflected on the batch ticket and signed.
- Checks and evaluates all incoming raw materials, semi-finihed goods, and finished goods as per specified method against existing standards and maintains specifications for all raw materials.
- Aligns with production to meet commitment or schedule of delivery.
- Prepares certificates of inspection of products to be delivered to customers.
- Performs confirmatory lab scale batching, if initial color in Production is far from standard colors set by the customers.
- Performs periodic internal calibration of laboratory equipment and reports to his immediate superior any deviation from standard operating conditions.
- Sets aside and maintains retained samples in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintains records of all raw materials, semi-finished, and finished goods received and stamp with "Approved for release", "Received" or "Rejected" the receiving report form and certificate of analysis from suppliers.
- Issues to Warehouse quality disposition stickers and daily confirms that such have been attached correspondingly.
- Conducts validation of rejected inks, manages and maintains customer complaint reports and participates in troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Participates during quality audits (internal & external)
- Maintains all relevant documents as required by management based on ISO 9001:2008 QMS.
- Prepares Incoming Raw Materials Evaluation Report, Production Quality Control Report and Monthly Quality Summary Report for monitoring and compliance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): qc processes, iso 9001 concepts, color matching, methods development, Analytical Instrumentation.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.