Managerial / Supervisory
DIC Philippines Inc
Bo. Bagumbayan, Tanyag, Taguig, Metro Manila
DIC PHILIPPINES INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): can communicate well in english, both written and oral, high standard in computer literacy, excellent motivation and communication skills, can work with complex issues and search for innovations, benefit the company for improvements.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in printing inks or chemical manufacturing industries handling operation/manufacturing processes, logistics, inventory and quality
- With excellent management and leadership skills
- Strategic thinker
- Strong involvement in the (planning) productions as well as the activities.
- Ensure correct material planning and procurement and quantity at the right price and on time to meet the sales forecast and customer's demands
- Monitors inventory and warehouse management
- Timely delivery
- With experience in Project Management
- Excellent motivation and communication skills
- Can communicate well in English, both written and oral
- Can work with complex issues and search for innovations and improvement in order to benefit the company
- Office-based employee
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bo. Bagumbayan,Tanyag Taguig City.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Objective of Position:
- Production Operations
- Plans production meetings, activities, worker's schedules, machine schedule and maintenanceto achieve production output based on the forecast and orders given by Sales Dept.
- Ensure that the production process and workers are meeting the standard level of quality
as demanded by Technical Department to better meet the requirement of the customers
- Collaborate with Sales, Technical, Purchasing and other departments to ensure that the
production are running effectively and establish implement a workable Sales and Operations Planning process
- Own the S&OP process, serving as coordinator among Sales, Production and Purchasing
- Assess whether requirements can be issued from FG, manufacturing or importation.
- Track, monitor and report manufacturing workload.
- Monitor and report status and manufacturing conformance to schedule
- Coordinate with Sales, Technical and Production Departments to identify and resolve MRP/supply,delivery and quality issues affecting budget volumes.
- Establish and implement a centralized job jacket system for production-related documents, from BoM, production reports and formulation/quality references.
- Plans production meetings, activities, worker's schedules, machine schedule and maintenance
- Key Performance Indicators (First 6 months)
- Ensures full acceptance of delivery orders. Ensures no quality issues and problems before its delivery.
- Ensures that all products shall be delivered on time within the agreed delivery schedule.
- Proper manning in the production are set.
- Requests for raw materials are made on time. No rush request shall be endorsed.
- Sales forecast are met and achieved.
- Inventory Record Accuracy or IRA 95%
- RR Encoding and closure 100% within 24 hours of Material Arrival