5+ Years Experience
DIC Philippines Inc
Bo. Bagumbayan, Tanyag, Taguig, Metro Manila
DIC PHILIPPINES INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Preferably a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Can drive a car
- With, at least, 5 years of work experience as Sales Representative
- Manages and Maintains harmonious relationship with the assigned customers.
- Expands market coverage and sales revenues by regularly visiting existing and potential customers for new business
- Point person at all times for technical and commercial concerns of assigned customers
- Conducts regular customer visit and make follow ups of their inquiries and requirements enabling timely response
- Gathers, analyses and reports information regarding the movements in the printing ink and its related industries from customers and competitor side as well, local and global
- Prepares annual sales budget of assigned customers that include the sales volume and revenue, highlighting major developments and growth drivers. Considers any customer-provided forecast.
- Monitors and reviews periodical sales performance of assigned customers aiming to meet or exceed the sales target
- Manages the account receivables of assigned customers keeping the account receivable days within mandated levels.
- Prepares and submit weekly visiting report on the activities and situations of assigned customers.
- Prepares request to unblock hold orders and other relevant documents as needed to ensure accreditation of new customers and prompt delivery of orders and services as well.
- Arranges appointments and accomplishments and accompanies visitors from affiliate companies in visiting assigned clients for technical and commercial agenda if required.
- Uphold and abide at all times the DIC WAY in all business dealings during the term of employment.
- Promotes and nurtures customer relationship
- Expands the Company’s market coverage by developing new customers
- Coordinates with the Technical/QAD Departments the customers’ complaints
- Prepares price adjustments and does price negotiations with the customers
- Prepares sales budget and action plans
- Monitors and reviews sales performance on daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis
- Assists the Credit and Collection In-charge in monitoring and collecting the receivable
- Decision making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- With good oral and written communication skills in English
- Willing to work in Barrio Bagumbayan, Tanyag, Taguig City