TIBCO Support Analyst
5+ Years Experience
We Support Inc.
25th Flr. Citibank Tower Paseo de Roxas corner Villar St., Makati, Metro Manila
WE SUPPORT INC.
At WeSupport, we understand the business world particularly in the information technology. We take care to understand your requirements and equally match them with our experienced individuals in order to obtain an excellent end product. Everyone is competent - assessed, interviewed and referenced so you get an expert technical staff committed in providing the best quality service in the IT world. For years now, WSI has been reaping trust and confidence from our numerous clients. We had already deployed more than hundreds of IT-skilled consultants to date:
- Solutions Architect o Business Area Analysts
- Technical Business Analyst
- System Analysts
- Software Engineers
- Application programmers
- Quality Assurance Engineers / Testers
- Technical Document Analysts
- Document Support and
- PM/SPOC that oversees the entire project
is currently looking for:
TIBCO SUPPORT ANALYST
- Incident detection and recording
- Investigation and diagnosis
- Resolution and recovery as per agreed Service Levels (Agreed between Business and Onsite Support team)
- Incident closure
- Incident end-to-end ownership
- Resolution, monitoring, tracking and communication
- Identify root cause issues and deliver service improvement to eliminate them
- Testing and Documentation of the code fixed
- Include Daily Health-check of main components (Tibco BC, Tibco EMS)
- Ensure proper behavior of critical interfaces (BW, Tibco Admin)
- Including the execution of Enhancements
- Identification of trends driving changes in code or infrastructure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2-5 years of working experience in related field.
- Knowledge in XML, SOAP, JSON, REST, Java, EDI, T-SQL is a must.
- Knowledge in sFTP, FTP, MQ is a plus
- Knowledge in Tibco BW, Enterprise Service Bus, Tibco Administrator, Tibco BC, Tibco Hawk, Java Message Service (JMS), Tibco RV, Tibco Adapters (File, ADB), Web Services, Tibco EMS, Tibco BE is a plus
- Experience in RedHat 5.0 and Up, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server and Spotfire is a plus
- Applicants must be willing to work in BGC Taguig.