Project Engineer - Site Engineer
2 to 4 Years Experience
Advance Construction Inc.
Pres. Quirino St., Brgy. San Antonio, Parañaque, Metro Manila
ADVANCE CONSTRUCTION, INC.
Is currently looking for:
PROJECT ENGINEER - SITE ENGINEER
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Conducts quality audit check that site construction plans and specifications were implemented vis-à-vis quality assurance standards.
- Manage and evaluated project needs, time frames and cost.
- Develop scope of works for projects.
- Generate the project and budgetary estimates.
- Establish and maintain a fast, well communicated schedule of the project.
- Research and resolve design issues and implemented solutions.
- Ensure that there is proper documentation of all works, billings and other needed at the projects.
- Prepares documentation for progress billing.
- Coordinates with project consultant and the owner through weekly meetings.
- Coordinates with the Architect for any discrepancies on the plan.
- Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Drawing up blueprints, using computer aided design (cad) packages.
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects.
- Helping and preparing bids for tenders, and reporting to clients, public agencies and planning bodies
- Making sure sites meet legal guidelines, and health and safety requirements.
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Advance Construction, Inc.
Pres. Quirino St., Brgy. San Antonio
Parañaque City, Metro Manila