Patent and Research Engineer
1 Year or less Experience
Unit 201, Paragon Plaza, 162 EDSA cor Reliance St., Brgy. Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
EuroAsia Executive Search, Inc. (EESI) brings in a unique expertise of local and international manpower recruitment. We use our extensive network and our team of experts has over 30 years of experience helping companies fill important positions.
We know the market and its challenges – the demand for special profiles and rare matches. This is why EESI is not just about finding people to fill positions, but about helping our clients build their future with motivated personnel and qualified managers.
EESI was established to address the increasing demand for experienced managers in the Philippines. With 30 years of experience in international recruitment, we understand that the local market often suffers from lack of international profiles.
Our team is composed of experts with a strong management experience in emerging markets. We understand perfectly that when a country’s economy is booming, the labor market becomes more competitive. Companies need to upgrade their standards, leading to recruitment patterns and profiles that are new to them. This is where EESI comes in: with a deep understanding of the projects and objectives of our clients, we are in the best position to find the right leaders to help them grow.
We are looking for:
PATENT AND RESEARCH ENGINEER
Are you a young, dynamic engineer with a passion for research? Want to grow your career with a world leader in R&D for automotive parts? If you have the skills and qualifications to be a Patent and Research Engineer, we’d love to hear from you!
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of work experience in R&D or patents
- Fresh graduates with interest in patent development and analysis are welcome to apply
- Passionate about research
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Efficient with computers and other related technology
- Good knowledge in Google tools
- With knowledge in automotive materials and products
- Able to quickly understand new concept and processes
- Willing to learn and be trained
- Capacity to popularize and summarize technical information
- Search the web for new information related to defined key words
- Develop the necessary RSS for surveillance
- Visit exhibitions related to the fields of search and network in Asia
- Summarize the information (written)
- Alert on strategic information found
- Support the engineering team on patent research
- Report information found on a regular basis
- Organize and keep a data base of all the information found
- Share the information found within the engineering team and participate in the development of an innovation spirit