Finance and Admin Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Unit 201, Paragon Plaza, 162 EDSA cor Reliance St., Brgy. Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
EuroAsia Executive Search, Inc. (EESI) brings in a unique expertise of local and international manpower recruitment. We use our extensive network and our team of experts has over 30 years of experience helping companies fill important positions.
We know the market and its challenges – the demand for special profiles and rare matches. This is why EESI is not just about finding people to fill positions, but about helping our clients build their future with motivated personnel and qualified managers.
EESI was established to address the increasing demand for experienced managers in the Philippines. With 30 years of experience in international recruitment, we understand that the local market often suffers from lack of international profiles.
Our team is composed of experts with a strong management experience in emerging markets. We understand perfectly that when a country’s economy is booming, the labor market becomes more competitive. Companies need to upgrade their standards, leading to recruitment patterns and profiles that are new to them. This is where EESI comes in: with a deep understanding of the projects and objectives of our clients, we are in the best position to find the right leaders to help them grow.
We are looking for:
FINANCE AND ADMIN MANAGER
- Graduate of Finance Management, Accountancy, Business Management or equivalent
- At least 10 years of work experience, with at least 3 years in Financial Controlling and at least 3 years in HR/Administration.
- Proven office/ operations management skills
- Knowledge in general bookkeeping and accounting/financial reporting
- Motivated by and with passion for humanitarian/non-profit work
- Highly adaptable and open-minded
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- With a positive and collaborative attitude
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure and potentially dangerous environment
- Must be willing to work in Davao City
- Oversee the financial and administrative aspects of the regional operation of the organization
- Supervise bookkeeping and month-end closing
- Prepare yearly budget, monthly forecast; analyze and report financial risks; monitor cash flow and project costs
- Supervise and participate in human resource activities relating to recruitment, talent development, training, appraisal, sanctions and dismissal of employees
- Ensure implementation of institutional policies, procedures and government mandated laws and compliance by all employees
- Oversee day-to-day management and maintenance of offices, operational and residential premises while ensuring safety and security of staff members
- Provide support and feedback to other departments on administrative and/or finance matters
- Approve and supervise all travel arrangements for staff