Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor
Managerial / Supervisory
Chic Centre CorporationWith business certificates51-200 employees
137 CFC Commercial Building, Pasig Boulevard, Pineda, Pasig, Metro Manila
CHIC CENTRE CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
FACILITIES AND MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Core Function: The Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor will maintain productive and efficient office operation by ensuring proper order, safety and security of office premises.
- Responsible in planning, overseeing, executing repairs and maintenance projects of the Company.
- Supervise the monitoring of company vehicles by ensuring timely annual registrations, reviewing Job Order requests for repairs and maintenance, and preparing recommendations and coordinating with internal and external Departments concerned for replacements.
- Recommend and implement cost-saving measures related to company facilities.
- Recommend and review safety standards.
- Ensure that an active Emergency Response Team is in place
- In charge of fixed asset management from requisition to disposal
- Supervise budgeting, requisition, and issuance of Company properties to employees and conduct periodic inspection on issued properties.
- In charge of update and issuance of company uniform and company ID cards including sourcing for suppliers and coordinating with concerned Departments for Company Branding.
- Review and ensure update of annual contract for the janitorial, security, pest control and third-party manpower services for the Company.
- Prepare and monitor budget relating to core function.
- Maintain pertinent records and reports in relation to core function.
- Other related work within the scope of job function.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with different levels in the organization.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheets, and/or presentation software.
- Full-Time position(s) available.