Category Merchandising Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
JS Philippines Global Corporation
Unit 3 # 88 Amang Rodriguez Ave,Santolan, Pasig, Metro Manila
JS PHILIPPINES GLOBAL CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
CATEGORY MERCHANDISING MANAGER
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any business related course.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Santolan,Pasig.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Supervisor specializing in New Product Development, R&D or equivalent.
- Familiar with retail marketing and operations particularly buying from foreign suppliers.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Demand Generation– Actively involved in Strategy development. Articulates these “roadmaps” through Annual Strategic Plans and Operating Plans.
- Pricing Management - Ensures that Consumer Buying Prices of JSPGC products create significant/sustained demand from end-users. On the other hand, these pricing levels should protect the desired profitability (GM) of the entire toys portfolio. Responsibility includes development of pricing strategies and implementation of prices changes when warranted via periodic review of prices/margins in relation to competition.
- Product Portfolio Management - Ensures that product available for selling are fresh and relevant to consumers. A crucial part of the responsibility is New Product Development as this is principally a differentiating factor vs. competitors. Coordinates with Disney and other Principals from start to completion of production and design.
- Marketing Intelligence – Develops the categories’ market intelligence programs that fill information gaps related to a) consumer/market segment needs b) appraisal of our products/activities by end consumers (product testing, market shares, communications testing, pricing acceptability)
- Reach - Identifies expansion opportunities for distribution through excellent understanding of the consumers and the available channels of reaching them.
Inventory Management -Sources products and ensures timely availability of inventories of these to support sales. However, ensures that inventory levels confirm with standards and that they are managed according to budgeted levels.
- Projects product requirements and prepares orders in accordance with prescribed schedules; ensures concurrence of Finance, Sales and Warehouse departments.
- Coordinates with suppliers to ascertain availability and leadtimes.
- Prepares Order quantities according to MOQs, container capacities etc and forwards this to Shipping department for PO preparation and approval.
- Monitors shipments in coordination with shipping department and makes sure that appropriate actions and adjustments are done to ensure availability of stocks.
- Responsible in delivering the budgeted Sales and Gross Margins of assigned products.
- Responsible in maintaining product inventories at budget levels. Ensures that inventories are regularly reviewed and action plans are generated to maintain inventories and service levels per the budget.