1 Year or less Experience
# 298 Haig St Bagong Silang, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain system of ordering materials, supplies and equipment.
- Confirmation of order quantity, pricing and availability.
- Creation of purchase orders.
- Checks all deliveries / packages and distributes appropriately.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Negotiate for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service) with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
- Communicating with all department representatives for supplies and budget guidelines.
- Maintaining vendor list of prospective subcontractors and materials/ new products.
- Maintain files, orders supplies, form and other resources so that paperwork and information is readily available.
- Make suggestions to better facilitate or improve administrative processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Applications; knowledge in SAP System an advantage.
- 1 year experience specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent is an advantage.
- With previous experience in construction company is advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City
- 1 full time position(s) available.