5+ Years Experience
# 298 Haig St Bagong Silang, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
- Performs a technical, organizational and supervisory role on construction projects
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site;
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Agreeing a price for materials, and making cost- effective solutions and proposals for intended project;
- Day to day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force;
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plans and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Preparing reports as required;
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise;
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil).
- At least 2-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Hardworking, can work efficiently under time pressure
- Can perform multiple tasks
- Can handle and finish a project independently
- Project management
- Full-Time position(s) available.