Sr. SAP Basis Consultant
5+ Years Experience
Prime Manpower Resources Development Inc.
F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Pasig, Metro Manila
PRIME MANPOWER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT INC.
Is currently looking for:
SR. SAP BASIS CONSULTANT
- Configure, administer and support SAP systems, inclusive of the data dictionary, reference models, ABAP/4 Development Workbench and customizing components. SAP NetWeaver platform functionality for integrating business process across various systems, databases and sources.
- Comply with established level of service and support on all SAP systems to corporate users to ensure minimal system downtime.
- Work closely with other Basis team members, platform (e.g. UNIX, Linux), DBA, and security team members to optimize performance and troubleshoot problems. Utilize performance monitoring tools to work with application developers to identify and correct inefficient data base operations.
- Serve as a resource to IT Business Analysts, consumers, and ABAP Developers in implementing SAP system supporting business and operational needs
- Submit summaries of change control and status reports regularly
- Duties include resolving and analyzing SAP problems and documenting and implementing solutions or work-around
- The responsibilities also include supporting the SAP team during system testing, interacting with functional business analysts to define and clarify system specification
- Use automated system monitoring, CM, and release tools and follow baseline support plans and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis is required.
- Minimum 4 years of continuous technical hands-on SAP administration experience.
- In-depth knowledge of distributed computing technologies to configure and integrate SAP systems, which include new SAP dimensional products such as ECC 6.0, BI, Enterprise Portal, PI, CRM, SRM, SCM, TDMS, GTS, TREX, Solution Manager, GRC, Java stacks, and other SAP applications to meet expanding business requirements.
- SAP Bolt-on includes JDA, Delego, OpenText, Sabrix, LoadRunner, TAO, HPQC, RWD.
- Able to provide technical hands-on administration for all SAP modules on both ABAP and Java application environments
- Able to work across functional support areas to tune SAP applications for optimal performance
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- ApplicanTS must be able to work on shifting schedule.