Software Development Manager (.Net)
Managerial / Supervisory
Prime Manpower Resources Development Inc.
F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Pasig, Metro Manila
PRIME MANPOWER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT INC.
Is currently looking for:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (.NET)
The Software Development Manager is to provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives that enable the organization to manage data. Directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems in support of business operations in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and business development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Approve, prioritize, and control projects and as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems.
- In depth understanding on object-oriented programming.
- In depth understanding and expertise on agile development
- Minumum 3 years of experience as manager
- HTML5, MVC, JSON, AngularJS experience preferred
- Understand and follow software development process and software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Big Data tools framework highly preferred
- In depth understanding on the concept of relational database design.
- Experience with database programming.
- Ability to manage remote teams, offshore teams
- Able to perform system requirement analysis and documentation.
- Able to perform system design and documentation.
- Able to code, test and debug system applications.
- Able to review others’ code to check if it works as designed and follows standard.
- Ability to provide estimations and timelines and deliver against set expectations
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Team player who contributes to success of the department and company.
- Communicate with coworkers, management, staff, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Respond promptly when returning telephone calls and replying to correspondence and faxes.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Willing to work on NIGHT SHIFT (US schedule)
- Full-Time position(s) available.