Managerial / Supervisory
Philux, Inc.With business certificates| Established in 1978 | 51-200 employees
Km. 21 West Service Rd., Villonco Rd., Sucat, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in The Fort,BGC / Makati City
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- At least two (2) year work experience in management of retail furniture shops or high-end boutiques
- Substantial experience in sales team management, client management and customer service
- Possesses strong leadership qualities
- Solution- focused
- Honest, fast-learner and reliable
- Computer literate
- Open to working during mall hours
- Flexible to be assigned in Makati, The Fort, Mandaluyong and/ or Quezon City
- Can begin as soon as possible
- Responsible for supervision of overall sales and management of Philux retail shops
- Reports to Sales Supervisor and VP for Sales and Business Development
- Upholds the Philux brand as a qualified representative that carries out excellent customer service
- Manages the sales team ensuring that everyone efficiently performs and adheres to the company's standards and brand of service
- Monitors showroom operations (inventory, transfers, client transactions)
- Assists clients from inquiries to confirming purchases
- Assists in packaging bought items or handle financial transactions, such as receiving payment