Sales Operations & Information Specialist
2 to 4 Years Experience
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
MICRO-D INTERNATIONAL, INC
Is currently looking for:
SALES OPERATIONS & INFORMATION SPECIALIST
- Generates, collates and provides meaningful and detailed analyses and reporting of sales performance and issues them out on a timely manner to Sales Management and other appropriate channels and recipients, to serve as basis for decision-making.
- Analyzes, controls and maintains other databases of sales information (SAP, ERP Netsuite, others)
- Prepares the reports and presentation for submission to different channels, management team
- Provides support to Field Sales force through program monitoring, business review data support and different program implementation.
- Identifies needs for additional reports and information to be gathered; Designs standard reports and oversees/supervises the standardization of methods, systems and procedures across regions and ensures compliance on the meaningful use and application of these reports.
- Generates Sales forecasts for the Sales Team based on the sales performance and other key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Preparation of different monthly department updates
- Provide other useful reports and ad-hoc analyses
- Provides forecasting and analytics support to Sales Ops Head
- Facilitates all reporting requirements such as daily, weekly, monthly volume and Margin Analysis
- Assists with the sales system and process improvement; constantly strive to improve efficiency of workflow and operating procedures for all deliverables
- Cross-functional projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With 2+ years experience in Sales Information / Sales Operations
- With specific experience in producing key performance indicators or similar monthly reports to Management
- Graduate of Business Administration, Business Econ, BS Stat, BS Math
- Applicants must be willing to work in BGC,The Fort.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.